This is an overview map of the Grand Canyon with nearby major highways and interstates and gateway cities.
- West end with Lake Mead
- Grand Canyon West area owned by the Hualapai Indian Reservation with the Grand Canyon Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Havasupai Nation with hikes to waterfalls
- Grand Canyon National Park’s South and North Rims
- East end with Lake Powell
- Navajo Indian Reservation with Monument Valley (off map to northeast)
If you’re looking for a more detailed map of the Grand Canyon, Trails Illustrated makes three different maps, depending on where you want to explore. You can buy them on REI.com.