Download PDF Map of Grand Canyon Area
This overview map has nearby major highways and interstates, and gateway cities including the west end with Lake Mead to the east end with Lake Powell.
This is an overview map of the Grand Canyon with nearby major highways and interstates and gateway cities.
- West end with Lake Mead
- Grand Canyon West area owned by the Hualapai Indian Reservation with the Grand Canyon Skywalk Glass Bridge
- Havasupai Nation with hikes to waterfalls
- Grand Canyon National Park’s South and North Rims
- East end with Lake Powell
- Navajo Indian Reservation with Monument Valley (off map to northeast)
If you’re looking for a more detailed map of the Grand Canyon, Trails Illustrated makes three different maps, depending on where you want to explore. You can buy them on REI.com.