Park City, Utah is a scenic mountain community with two world-class resorts and a town filled with activities.
Things to Do in Park City, Utah
1. Tour the Utah Olympic Park, the site of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games. In winter, do a bobsled ride. In summer, ride the Xtreme ZipRider with a 500-foot vertical drop.
2. Ride the Alpine Coaster at the Park City Mountain Resort.
3. See live theatre or a concert at the Egyptian Theatre. Or, check out the summer calendar for events, competitions, festivals and concerts aplenty.
4. Big cities aren't the only ones with fine cuisine. In this quaint mountain town, local flavors are blended with gourmet ingredients to grand effect. Explore on your own or take a food tour walk that stops at various restaurants on Park City's Main Street.
5. Take a ghost tour led by a retired history teacher who has studied metaphysics and paranormal activity in historic Park City.
6. There is no better way to spend a summer day than hiking in the mountains. Park City offers beautifully maintained hiking trails with scenic vistas that will please the whole family.
7. Escape to nearby rivers for a day of fly-fishing to experience an entirely different kind of tranquility.
8. With eight scenic golf courses within the Park City area, you could dedicate your entire vacation just to tee-times if you chose to.
For More Information:
Park City Kimball Junction - Visitor Information Center
1794 Olympic Parkway, Box 1630, Park City, UT 84060
Visitor Information Center in the Park City Museum
Address: 528 Main Street, Park City, UT 84060